Gameface On

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
OK, here we go with less than a week until the 2014 Alabama Crimson Tide takes the field. Camp is over and it's time to get serious. Gameface on! Roll Tide!

Last edited:

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Just put up my lawn flag, Gtown -

Not that anyone up here knows what it signifies...

But since practice for WVU started yesterday, I'm w ya brother...

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
My gameface has been on for weeks. ;). I hope we can all function next week. It will probably be a long week for us. At least it is a three day weekend coming up too.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
My game face has been on since the clock hit 0.00 in the bowl game. Time for some long awaited payback on one team or two if we run into the Sooners again.

Philippines

Scout Team
Feb 9, 2014
Birmingham, AL
Just put up my lawn flag, Gtown -

Not that anyone up here knows what it signifies...

But since practice for WVU started yesterday, I'm w ya brother...
I put my flag up yesterday in front of the house and started wearing my Bama hat. I am over 8,000 miles from Alabama now, but I get a "Roll Tide" (with an accent:)) at least one a week while running or shopping.

Last edited:

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I've had my Game Face on since the Spring Game.

I don't wait very patiently... I'm ready to get it on.
We didn't finish the season well last year, and I'm looking for atonement.
:BigA:

BamasTide

1st Team
Mar 30, 2009
Decatur, AL
Unfortunately, my game face has been on since the kick-six. I have wanted nothing more than the next Iron Bowl to arrive since the very second that I jumped up and kicked my coffee table, after Chris Davis crossed our goal line. My yelling at the refs that he stepped out on the 30 yard line fell on deaf ears. My game face is on and I am past ready for this season to start. LET THE GAMES BEGIN! RTR!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.