Official Depth Chart Predictions

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Not quite accurate IMO. I think Dickson and Anderson get most of the snaps at Jack with Evans or Williams filling in. I think Devall starts at SAM with Dillon Lee filling in for him. Hard to believe Pettway doesn't start. I'm hoping Geno Smith can get a lot of PT at safety.

Philippines

Scout Team
Feb 9, 2014
Birmingham, AL
I don't think Brandon Ivory will be 1st on the depth chart. Didn't he miss a lot of camp?
I was not exactly dazzled by our nose guard play last season. Maybe I have been spoiled by Jesse, Cody, Chapman etc.
Is Josh Frazier in the picture? Or is it too much to expect from a true freshman?

Last edited:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I was not exactly dazzled by our nose guard play last season. Maybe I have been spoiled by Jesse, Cody, Chapman etc.
Is Josh Frazier in the picture? Or is it too much to expect from a true freshman?
Saban said Frazier got a lot of reps with Ivory out for a good bit of camp. I expect Frazier to play this year. We do need better play at the point of attack. We've all been spoiled by our previous guys, much like we've been spoiled by our OL and QB play since 2011.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.