Question: Just for fun....who will the starting quarterback be in our first game?

Zach Gargus

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 16, 2012
A, A
If we want to win a national title Alec Morris will get the job at some point. Forget these other two supposed QB's.

Zach Gargus

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 16, 2012
A, A
Supposed QBs? Man enjoy your stay cause I don't think you're going to be around very long..
3/17 in a scrimmage and a weak arm on the other.....yes Supposed. Of course, come next Saturday at 530/6pm central my tone could change on either one of them. But I like Morris.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
have them both come out in the shot gun side by side. only the center and the 2 QBs know who gets it.
Better yet, don't even tell the QBs. Just tell them the one that gets the snap won the job.

Zach Gargus is my favorite new poster. But I like trolls. They are more interesting than guys like me.

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN
If we want to win a national title Alec Morris will get the job at some point. Forget these other two supposed QB's.
If Nick Saban ran a “Tom brady" type offense in which there are no good running backs and a mediocre defense at best, you would be right. But thats just not our system in works right now. I could spend two hours explaining that... but I think you know what I mean.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
IMO one of these two and possibly Cornwell may not be around for spring practice.
Yea I agree. Especially with Blake Barnett coming in next year. If they all stayed next year we would have Coker, Morris, Bateman, Cornwell and Barnett. Obviously Barnett would stay because he would have just got here. Coker will probably stay also considering I don't think he can transfer again. I could see Morris and Bateman transferring. Then again Morris seems like a team player and maybe he would be ok with never being the starting QB. I'm not sure how Bateman would feel about not really seeing the playing field. I think Cornwell would stick around and battle it out with Barnett to be the next starter. All speculative at this point but I just don't see all of them staying.

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
Yea I agree. Especially with Blake Barnett coming in next year. If they all stayed next year we would have Coker, Morris, Bateman, Cornwell and Barnett. Obviously Barnett would stay because he would have just got here. Coker will probably stay also considering I don't think he can transfer again. I could see Morris and Bateman transferring. Then again Morris seems like a team player and maybe he would be ok with never being the starting QB. I'm not sure how Bateman would feel about not really seeing the playing field. I think Cornwell would stick around and battle it out with Barnett to be the next starter. All speculative at this point but I just don't see all of them staying.
If Morris masters the system, with his arm it would be awesome for him to shine his last 2-3 yrs of eligibility. He's actually in a great position right now to be the man (next).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.