It's that time again. Pick The Score: West Virginia vs. Alabama

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I don't feel extremely excited about out offensive production until I see how our qbs play.

26-10. Adam Griffin may be the mvp.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
24-13 Bama. I think it could be be closer than what people think for a while, but eventually we wear them down and keep running the clock with a strong ground game.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
As is tradition for me, my prediction is the same as it's been the past several years:

A lot to a little, in favor of the good guys.

Roll Tide.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Going to be a long year if that's true.

38 14
My reason for picking that score is because I think it is going to take a couple of games before our offense really gets going and finds their identity. I think this will end up being alot of Henry left, Yeldon right and Drake up the middle especially in the second half which means a moving clock but not much scoring.On the other hand they may hit us for a big play or two and score a td and a field goal or two,but I do think they will have trouble moving the ball on us.As I expect from all our opponents this year to be quiet honest with you.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Bama 45
UWV 13

If they start and stay in a 3-3-5 D -- we will have 250+ rushing yards by half time --

Bama 31
UWV 3 at the half.....

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
My reason for picking that score is because I think it is going to take a couple of games before our offense really gets going and finds their identity. I think this will end up being alot of Henry left, Yeldon right and Drake up the middle especially in the second half which means a moving clock but not much scoring.On the other hand they may hit us for a big play or two and score a td and a field goal or two,but I do think they will have trouble moving the ball on us.As I expect from all our opponents this year to be quiet honest with you.
I know you didn't mean that literally -- but I sure would prefer Drake right -- Henry left and Yeldon up the middle ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.