It's that time again. Pick The Score: West Virginia vs. Alabama

Philippines

Scout Team
Feb 9, 2014
Birmingham, AL
I am confident that the game will be easy. The WVU defense stunk:rolleyes: last season. If this is within 21 points ... I am going into a major depression.

Bama 41 - WVU 10

I believe I could play QB this game ... hand off every play ... and we still win:wink:

Last edited:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
There are a lot of people on this board who are picking Bama to blow WV out just like they did Bama vs OU in the Sugar Bowl.

I hope they are right but I've been around tooooooo long to make that kind of prediction. I just hope we win!

This could be a tough game! I'm still waiting for Jess to tell us what he thinks. Even if he predicts a blow out, I will be very cautiously optimistic.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think wv is going to give us more of a fight than what most think. I think we will win but how much really has to do with how we play our qb experiment in the game but I think a 34-16 game is about the range I expect

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I see this game a bit closer than many here have predicted. Not that WV is going to score on us a lot, because I think our defense will rise to the occasion and prevent that from happening. Our offense, otoh, may not have gelled behind our qb's enough to put the game out of reach early. At the same time, both qb's are susceptible to throw an interception or two which could easily put some unearned points on the board for the Mountaineers. CNS may have little choice but to leave the starters on the field until our final couple of series.
That said, I'm thinking this one goes well into the 4th quarter before it's finally decided.

Bama 27 WV 17

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.