It's that time again. Pick The Score: West Virginia vs. Alabama

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
Based on what?

In the past 3 seasons WV has given up 348 points, 495 points and 400 points, mostly against less than quality competition.

What makes you think they are going to be competitive with the most talented team in CFB coached by the best HC in CFB?

Forget the QB situation, our power running game will grind them down and it shouldn't take that long.

BTW, our QB situation will be just fine, we are more talented at the position now than we've been under Coach Saban so far. Same for the RB and receiver corps.

Do you really think we're gonna struggle in this game?

:conf2:
Sorry Tommy, but...

;)

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I have a bad feeling about this game , 28-20 Bama . in the limited practice throws I have seen and the spring game, our QBs have not been accurate. I am hoping that inaccuracy only leads to a close score.
I believe this game will be a plus for SOS, I think the Mountaineers will be vastly improved and finish 8 -4 .
Well, mine was close.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Hey TideMom, I predicted 28-14 Bama. A 14 point difference. Actual difference was 10 points. Surely I should get some kind of award! ;)

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I have a feeling the first 3 weeks will involve a lot of struggling to find a good rhythm on both sides of the ball because the eventual starters at quite a few positions will be shuffling around with the 'starters w/ seniority'.

The WV game might just be uncomfortably close early in the game. It could be something like 17-13 at half with a final score of 34-20.

We have a lot of positions to sort out right now before we just wax a team from a Top Conf by 4 TD's no matter how bad they seem on paper. We still have to execute consistently without any mental breakdowns and they will throw the kitchen sink at us probably using the Okla game as a template.
I had to go back and check but I was pretty close too....they scored 3 more than I thought and we scored 1 point less.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Originally Posted by tusks_n_raider

I have a feeling the first 3 weeks will involve a lot of struggling to find a good rhythm on both sides of the ball because the eventual starters at quite a few positions will be shuffling around with the 'starters w/ seniority'.

The WV game might just be uncomfortably close early in the game. It could be something like 17-13 at half with a final score of 34-20.

We have a lot of positions to sort out right now before we just wax a team from a Top Conf by 4 TD's no matter how bad they seem on paper. We still have to execute consistently without any mental breakdowns and they will throw the kitchen sink at us probably using the Okla game as a template.

I had to go back and check but I was pretty close too....they scored 3 more than I thought and we scored 1 point less.
Pretty good prognostication tusks!! You may be a weiner!!

hailwvu

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 3, 2013
Morgantown, WV
thanks bama for a great game, it was an honor to get to play a program of your caliber and have a respectable showing in a losing effort. good luck the rest of the season.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
thanks bama for a great game, it was an honor to get to play a program of your caliber and have a respectable showing in a losing effort. good luck the rest of the season.
Fine showing by you guys. We wish you folks a great rest of the season, for all the logical reasons...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.