It's that time again. Pick The Score: West Virginia vs. Alabama

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Well I cannot believe football season is back! Yay. I know we are a pretty big favorite over WV. The point spread right now is at 27. Being the first game of the season with a new QB, I just don't think we cover that line. But, we win. :)

Bama wins 31-14

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I say they score on a couple fluke plays late against our backups. And we just have a field day on offense.

We win big....42-6. RTR!

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I have a feeling the first 3 weeks will involve a lot of struggling to find a good rhythm on both sides of the ball because the eventual starters at quite a few positions will be shuffling around with the 'starters w/ seniority'.

The WV game might just be uncomfortably close early in the game. It could be something like 17-13 at half with a final score of 34-20.

We have a lot of positions to sort out right now before we just wax a team from a Top Conf by 4 TD's no matter how bad they seem on paper. We still have to execute consistently without any mental breakdowns and they will throw the kitchen sink at us probably using the Okla game as a template.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Henry and TJ each rush for a TD and Drake scores on a screen pass. Coop catches a long TD pass too. Griff goes 3-3 on FGs.

Bama 37 WVU 14

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.