Awesome Greeting Cards

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
My birthday is imminent, and I just received a humorous card from my in-laws. So, I thought it would be a welcome break from all of the racial strife and political discord to start a thread for us to share our favorite greeting cards. Ha! Even greeting cards can be controversial!

Here's the birthday card I received.

Cover: "The Democrats took your birthday cake!"

Inside: "They sliced it up and gave it to people who aren't fortunate enough to have a birthday today."

What's your favorite greeting card?

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
When I was looking for a Mother's Day card for my wife, I ran across this one.

Cover: [mom is talking to child's doctor; the characters are squirrels] "I can't get him to stop playing with his nuts."

Inside: "Thanks for loving me, Mom, even during my squirrelly phase. Happy Mother's Day!"

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

Cover: [mom is talking to child's doctor; the characters are squirrels] "I can't get him to stop playing with his nuts."

Inside: "Thanks for loving me, Mom, even during my squirrelly phase. Happy Mother's Day!"
That is just plain creepy.

Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.