Who are you most looking forward to having a great year?

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
RB D Henry. He looks like he could have a 2000+ kind of year. Now, along with those yards, he needs to excel at blitz protection and ball security. I think those are prerequisites for any of our backs. But all things being equal, Henry seem to me to be the one guy that could truly have a special, special career.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
For our team's success, I think our OL is the most important group/person to have a great year.

For their contribution to the team, I'm hoping Blake Sims, Jarrick Williams, Arie K., Trey D. and Austin S. have great years. They've all waited their turn, stayed out of trouble for the most part, bounced back from injuries, and are now leaders.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
RB D Henry. He looks like he could have a 2000+ kind of year. Now, along with those yards, he needs to excel at blitz protection and ball security. I think those are prerequisites for any of our backs. But all things being equal, Henry seem to me to be the one guy that could truly have a special, special career.
That might happen next year, but not this year. I don't see how so many of us are forgetting about Yeldon. He's no scrub y'all know?

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
A couple of "under the radar guys" that I want to see break out are Chris Black, Reuben Foster, and I'm really hoping Arie is a road grader this year. The guy has caught a lot of flak, much of it justified, I would love to see him go out with a strong performance.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.