West Virginia Game Week Press Conferences and Practice Updates

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I don't care who starts. I also don't care who ultimately wins the "official" starting role as long as they win it because they are the best at leading the team. If Sims wins the job then great. if someone else does then great. My own humble opinion is that CNS is handling the situation probably better than anyone else could. Let them win it on the field. That way the whole team can see who is best to lead the team and no dissension on the team thereafter. I'll support whomever the coaches play on any given Saturday because they know a heck of a lot more about it than I do.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The equipment truck is getting ready to head to Atlanta.

Saban has "Hey Coach" tonight for his last media obligation prior to the game.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Didn't really know where to put this random tweet/nugget...

@jimdunaway Alabama Analyst Phil Savage on show: "guy to keep an eye on is Kenyan Drake" compares to way USC used Reggie Bush when Lane Kiffin was there

bamahippie

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2000
Cullman, AL
Didn't really know where to put this random tweet/nugget...

@jimdunaway Alabama Analyst Phil Savage on show: "guy to keep an eye on is Kenyan Drake" compares to way USC used Reggie Bush when Lane Kiffin was there
Wow, that means Phil has mentioned that in 2 or 3 interviews now, so he is really trying to drop that hint. Can't wait to see it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.