Depth Chart Released

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
good to see Alec Morris get the 2nd team puntr spot. Conjures some pooch/fake possibilities. Eddie Jackson went from part time starter last year to third string this year. my overall impression? athletes, athletes, athletes!!!!! man, the D is going to be very good this year and nasty dominant next year!!!!!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
good to see Alec Morris get the 2nd team puntr spot. Conjures some pooch/fake possibilities. Eddie Jackson went from part time starter last year to third string this year. my overall impression? athletes, athletes, athletes!!!!! man, the D is going to be very good this year and nasty dominant next year!!!!!
His torn ACL has more to do with it than the athletes on the defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I was hoping Grant Hill would make a move to start this year. I have heard him called the 5th guy in, so he should see a lot of playing time.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Eddie still rehabbing his injury....He's long way from being ready...

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Christion listed ahead of Chris Black was a bit of a surprise for me. That is a pretty devastating rotation with Amari and White burning all over the field ... toss in OJ and even I could probably make a few throws this year!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Seems like Blake will start but Coker is going to get snaps in regular action. At least that is how the additional comments from Saban seem to dictate. Knowledge and experience in the system have always been a big factor for QBs under Saban. Of course, I feel like JPW and GMac were runaway favorites within the staff from the outset. Still, the guy who has been here the longest has won every QB battle under Saban. My gut feeling is that it is almost Sims' job to lose but Coker isn't that far off either. "His job to lose" isn't saying that he's heads and shoulders above Coker but that he simply has the inside track because of his comfort in the offense.

I may be wrong but that is the general feeling I'm getting from recent comments.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.