How bad will Bama miss #83

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Luuuuuved how he was the catalyst for the demise of the Hunnee Booger, or whatever they used to call that guy whom Musburger would slobber all over...

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
KN was outstanding, and I will miss him. But to be honest, I don't think we will miss a beat because some of these young receivers will step up. For what it's worth, KN will make a great coach someday soon.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Re-watching the above catches reminds me of the poise which AJ went on to develop. Both in and outside the pocket... Man there was just somethin' about the way in which those two seemed to know what the other was thinking...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Someone will step up. While not as marquee, we've had some other guys who you could just about take to the bank would come through for us. Colin Peek was one of them. But to me Norwood will always be known to me by the nickname I gave him, "the clutchiest clutch who ever clutched."

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Luuuuuved how he was the catalyst for the demise of the Hunnee Booger, or whatever they used to call that guy whom Musburger would slobber all over...
For a second I thought you were talking about Katherine Webb/McCarron.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I think we will miss Kevin Norwood more than most would like to admit. I understand that we have an absurdly ridiculous amount of talent at WR but you can't just teach or improve upon what Kevin could just naturally do. When you REALLY REALLLLLLLYYYY needed a play to move the chains or put some spark into a drive #83 was there man.

When insane amount of pressure were on and the lights were bright #83 ran his route to perfection and made the CLUTCH grab with spider-man hands.

Our Top 3 guys are all great with different attributes but w/o calling anyone out sometimes the routes ran are not the best and sometimes the stone hands pop up but those plays are forgotten when a 40 yrd+ play overshadows it.

Norwood was the picture of perfect consitency at ALL times. We WILL miss that unless a young guy who we have not seen yet has the same gifted born intangibles. To just shrug it off like 'eh we will be just fine w/o him' is doing a disservice to the Career of Kevin. I will miss him for sure.

James Eagle

1st Team
Aug 9, 2011
North Georgia
We'll miss 83 but it's time for someone else to step up and make a name for themselves. It may take several games but we'll eventually find out who wants the ball when the stress level gets a little high.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.