Georgia has a "process" according to hype video

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
The video is actually pretty well done, and I'd like to see something like this from Bama but now it wouldn't be original.

P.S. I didn't know Georgia had a "process"

://vimeo.com/m/104349220 [URL]

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
He left a talented team, and came to a talented team. If he's real good as advertised, then we should see an improved defense... If they drop 1 or 2 games based on defense... then we know its the players.. not necessary on him.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
He left a talented team, and came to a talented team. If he's real good as advertised, then we should see an improved defense... If they drop 1 or 2 games based on defense... then we know its the players.. not necessary on him.
if I'm not mistaken, they lost a few bodies on the d side of the ball from last year. and they sucked last year

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I've noticed a lot of teams and people have a "process" ever since Coach Saban started using the term and kicking butt. Imitation is the best form of flattery.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I'm reminded of the famous quote from Mike Tyson (during the short time when he really was the best in the world): "Yeah...errybody has a plan...'till dey git hit in de mouf."

If you paraphrase to, "Yeah...errybody has a process...'till dey git consistently outperformed by somebody who really does have a process," you have the reply.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.