Arkansas pizzeria offers "One penny per point" pizzas in Hogs beat the Barn.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Re: Arkansas pizzeria offers "One penny per point" pizzas in Hogs beat the Barn.

Yeah they aren't afraid of losing money. I doubt Arkansas can come close to winning.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Re: Arkansas pizzeria offers "One penny per point" pizzas in Hogs beat the Barn.

I think the barn wins this one easily, but there's something about this Arky team and the way their built (power running) that makes me think they have a (slight) chance.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

Remember, Arky did get better last season. I believe they are building on that. They have the backs to keep that offense off the field.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Arky's defense is still going to be awful. Isn't their QB Brandon Allen? If I remember correctly he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. Auburn will stack the line, make them pass. There will be a lot of incomplete passes followed by three and outs. Gus will take the governor off the school bus and throw out his shoulder because of all the "BOOM" upper cuts he's going to give.

Arky's defense is still going to be awful. Isn't their QB Brandon Allen? If I remember correctly he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. Auburn will stack the line, make them pass. There will be a lot of incomplete passes followed by three and outs. Gus will take the governor off the school bus and throw out his shoulder because of all the "BOOM" upper cuts he's going to give.
Lol Maybe I just want Auburn to lose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CrimsonMapper

1st Team
Apr 19, 2006
Montgomery, AL

The word among the media is that Brandon Allen's shoulder was in bad shape last year. Not sure if that's an excuse or not. I think it will be fairly close at the half with the barn pulling away in the 4th.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Auburn will put 50+ on Arkansas.
Buzzard, you need to quit reading ITAT.:biggrin2: They had a thread yesterday discussing the possibility of the Barn averaging 50 points a game.

Think about that. That means they'd likely have to hang 60-70 points on some teams because there is no way they hang 50 on teams with a decent defense.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

The word among the media is that Brandon Allen's shoulder was in bad shape last year. Not sure if that's an excuse or not. I think it will be fairly close at the half with the barn pulling away in the 4th.
Didn't Arky have like 4 turnovers and pretty much hand them the game near the end.

CrimsonMapper

1st Team
Apr 19, 2006
Montgomery, AL

All i can remember from that game last year was the barner that flopped in the endzone.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.