Hey Jess. Where's the WVA Game Preview?

bamakeeb

3rd Team
May 2, 2011
Just wondering because I thought it'd be posted by now. Or, did I miss it? It's been required reading for over a decade. Thanks!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I always enjoy reading them. I am also intrigued because I know nothing about West Virginia. So I can't wait to read about the match ups.

Last edited:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
While waiting for Jess' take on the Bama vs WV game, I predict that the Hogs will be eating a lot of slop this weekend when they beat the Barn!

DC Tide

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
We're not paying you top dollar to just sit around and talk about the weather, son. We want our game preview, when we want it. And we want it now.

Now let's just see you DANCE!

*shoots pistol at dirt near Jess' feet*

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL
As hard as it is, let's be a little patient. If you look at the Sticky Threads, you will notice he has been quite the busy bee the past 24 hrs. He shouldn't have to run the HUGP (hurry-up-game-preview). :)

bamakeeb

3rd Team
May 2, 2011
There's been a few websites and or blogs that I've followed that just stopped (here's looking at you rlb002). I was worried Jess had stopped his GP's. Hey, this is opening game week and I tend to over think things!

bamakeeb

3rd Team
May 2, 2011
It's funny seeing Auburn fans tell Arkansas fans to be realistic about their chances since, you know, Arkansas went 0-8 in the SEC lat year. They make for poor historians.
I predict a pretty big fall for the barn. Fluky wins, luck, whatever will make them entitled. They'll stare adversity in the eye and blink.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.