Mobile app

Kevin4Bama

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2005
Theodore, Alabama, United States
You can access it through Tapatalk. It's available on iPhone and Android and Windows phone.

https://tapatalk.com/
I concur. Tapatalk is the way to go. I've been using it for Tidefans for quite awhile. You can set it up where it loads threads by unread and it will show you the threads you haven't read and pick up at an unread post on a thread you have read. Pretty cool!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
i use it, not a big fan of tapatalk. it does have tidefans and my gun forums in one place so i tolerate it.

miggy402

1st Team
Aug 23, 2009
Waycross, GA
I use tapatalk, but I have never been able to link my tidefans account to it. I've tried resetting my password multiple times, but it wants me to create a new account in order to sign in. If I want to post anything, I have to go through the desktop version. Kind of a pain in the butt.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I use tapatalk, but I have never been able to link my tidefans account to it. I've tried resetting my password multiple times, but it wants me to create a new account in order to sign in. If I want to post anything, I have to go through the desktop version. Kind of a pain in the butt.
Might want you to create a TapaTalk account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.