"Cops" crew member killed while filiming in Omaha...by a stray bullet from a cop

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Re: "Cops" crew member killed while filiming in Omaha...by a stray bullet from a cop

You have a lot of stories!

But that's sad!

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...
I'm a member of another website and they post some crazy stuff. It's not a sports website, more of a conspiracy website. It's kind of a bizarre site...some of it's really dumb but some stuff is pretty interesting.

Re: "Cops" crew member killed while filiming in Omaha...by a stray bullet from a cop

I'm a member of another website and they post some crazy stuff. It's not a sports website, more of a conspiracy website. It's kind of a bizarre site...some of it's really dumb but some stuff is pretty interesting.
Site?

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md

at least all the cops got to go home safely that night

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

never mind

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.