USC CB Josh Shaw admits he lied

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
There has just been a lot of bizarro stuff happen over the last few years in college football. Social media is a real bear that these kids just don't seem to fully understand.

nx4bama

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2010
NW Alabama
Enough of this talk about USC.... who do you guys think will start the game this weekend at QB?

JUST KIDDING! Don't hurt me!

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Question for the defense: Was he playing Cover 2 - or 3 as new reports of his "storied" fall have it...

In any event, no way he convinces the NFL to add "reverse vertical jump" to the combine's measurables...

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Now it is being reported that USC's 5th year senior running back Anthony Brown has quit the team. Reported that he referred to Sark as a "racist" and "treated him like a slave". Bet USC fans are wishing for the good old "salad days" of Lane Kiffin and Coach O.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Now it is being reported that USC's 5th year senior running back Anthony Brown has quit the team. Reported that he referred to Sark as a "racist" and "treated him like a slave". Bet USC fans are wishing for the good old "salad days" of Lane Kiffin and Coach O.
As strange as the Kiffin saga has been...wouldn't it be something if USC offered him his old head coaching job after this season? :D

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
I still do not, and probably never will, believe that teo was so gullible to fall for the nonsense he supposedly fell for.

if he was, he has to be one of the biggest morons on the planet.
I'm with you on that davefrat. The Golden Domers claim to be so smart, yet they fell for the okie doke on this one. At least U$C was smart enough to vet Shaw's story. It is ND's response to the Te'o situation that leads me to believe the PTB in the Athletic Dept knew players were cheating.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.