Listening to Alabama Football on an android smartphone? need help.

BAMANMN

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 20, 1999
St. Paul, MN, USA
I have an Android smartphone and for the last several years I have been able to listen to the CTSN broadcasts via an app called College Football Radio. I live in MN so it was great to tune in Eli, synch up the DVR and enjoy the game w/o having to suffers through Brent Muss or Vern. However it now appears CFR is no longer carrying the Alabama radio broadcast. Do you guys know of any other android available app that carry the Crimson Tide Sports Network broadcasts. I would rather find one that is free but wouldn't mind spending a small amount for the 5 months of football season. Thanks in advance and RTR

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
On tuneinyou can follow the game itself which is under the "college football" section or just search for Alabama crimson tide......or of course the other easier solution.....drop a few hundred on an iPhone

crimsonseal12

3rd Team
Aug 10, 2011
Gulfport, Ms
That's my advice. I travel overseas alot. You should try to watch a college football game in the Middle East. They have so many websites blocked it's darn near impossible. And ESPN Charges to watch game over there, which is crap.

so enough of being a smart @##
, sorry
try
kettle.tv, works on apple and android products. and yes it's free.

My advice, get an iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...

That's my advice. I travel overseas alot. You should try to watch a college football game in the Middle East. They have so many websites blocked it's darn near impossible. And ESPN Charges to watch game over there, which is crap.

so enough of being a smart @##
, sorry
try
kettle.tv, works on apple and android products. and yes it's free.
Lol At least someone agrees.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.