Game Thread: aTm @ USC

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I was going to start a thread asking who wants which team to win. I checked the board before I posted, and saw this thread, and decided to post here instead.

I don't know if there will be a game thread. But...
Any strong feelings about tonight's game?

I kinda like Spurrier's style, when his barbs aren't directed at Bama. I also think Texas aTm still owes some dues for joining the SEC.

I'm also hoping to see Bama beat an undefeated USC in Atlanta this year, so that's another reason I prefer South Carolina.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
This game should be pretty awesome/entertaining. I have feeling it's going to be a scoring bonanza. If Hill and Noil are the real deal A&M might just pull off the upset.

DC Tide

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
"Welp, we're just gonna come out there playin'. Runnin'. Throwin'. See what happens."

-- The Wit and Wisdom of Steve Spurrier, August 28, 2014

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Unless A&M's defense is vastly better than last year I don't know how they can win against what should be a really good USC team.
That's how I see it. My questions:

Will Spurrier be content to beat aTm, or will he figure a way to insult them on top of beating them? Or will Sumlin stun everybody, and have his team coached up to win?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Just Googled the Mike Davis situation in case anyone is interested.

His absence from the game tonight is not much of a surprise after sitting out a week of practice due to a rib injury. Head coach Steve Spurrier may still try to get Davis involved when he feels the moment is right, but it will be something to keep an eye on. Spurrier has said Davis is ready to go, so expect to see him play a role in the South Carolina offense anyway. Brandon Wilds was announced as the starting running back for tonight’s game. Last season he rushed for 221 yards and three touchdowns in a reserve role.
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/28/mike-davis-not-starting-for-south-carolina/

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.