Game Thread: aTm @ USC

pbearbryant

Scout Team
Nov 2, 2007
With Texas A&M looking like there going to be pretty strong this year how strong is the west? And the east looks to be wide open. I know it is one game, but wow

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
TAMU just controlled this game fully all the way down to this final drive. Wow...domination!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Just jumped on here:

A&M looks far better than I thought on offense, but their secondary is about like last year.

But has anybody asked the obvious question: "Is USCe way overated?"

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Just jumped on here:

A&M looks far better than I thought on offense, but their secondary is about like last year.

But has anybody asked the obvious question: "Is USCe way overated?"
Yea if USC finishes 6-6 or worse we'll look back on this as just a regular game. As of right now its impressive. Its only the first game though..

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Hard to not like Sumlin. I don't like his style of offense, but I think he's a cool dude. Glad he's in the SEC.

That said, while aTm looked good against USC, it's too early to know what that means.

MightyWingman

1st Team
Jun 9, 2010
Houston, TX
Have to admit, I love coming over here to read what you all think while watching A&M. Great football knowledge and fans here. Gig 'em & RTR! Hope to see both of our teams undefeated when we play.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.