Game Thread: aTm @ USC

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
What is even worse than the game is listening to Muffburger and Less Palmer. How did we get those two for the SEC network. Is Roy Cramer still alive?

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Yea aTm is gonna be a threat to us this year. Our DBs better grow up fast..
Our db's are going to be much better this year than last, and d won't have to worry about JM scrambling - not that hill can't run, but in that regard he's no JM (not many are). He is a better passer but he can be pressured, unlike JM. I won't worry about this game, there was a reason Thomas only got to play when Shaw was hurt last year (or the year before?) - A&M's D still ain't all that, and their db's don't seem to be all that. With Davis hurt, SC is NOT...I repeat NOT...a top tier SEC team this year, IMO.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Yep, CSS had no mercy and frequently ran up the score. Now he is getting paid back.
I referenced it earlier , Asked about it after a rare game in Athens , Spurrier responded that someone told him ' no one has ever hung a double nickel on the Bulldogs in Athens'

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.