parking for 8/30/14 game

tupelosusan

1st Team
Jul 12, 2007
This post may not belong on this page but. I have never been to Georgia Dome and did not buy parking pass. Where do you recommend I try to park?
HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Last edited:

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Marta.....that's just my recommendation. It's even listed on the kick off classic site....You're competing against
1. Atlanta Saturday evening traffic
2. Construction traffic from New dome
3. Dragon con traffic
4. Game traffic

Look up Atlanta Marta. Tons of places to park (is free) and less than $10 will get you a full 24 pass. It's really the best option. Not to mention one the stops IS the dome

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010
If you are parking around/near the Dome there are several lots about. Parking should not be more than $20. There are a number of lots to the Centennial Park side of the Dome and it is only about 1/2 mile walk to the stadium. The GA Aquarium may also have parking available.

Be Advised: Dragon Con is going on downtown this weekend so give yourself extra time to get to the game. If you do not know what Dragon Con is you will have to Google it. If I attempt to explain it, I will likely put a gun to my own head.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Marta seems like a good idea, until you are ready to leave.

Do yourself a favor and walk to the station west of the Georgia dome, regardless of the direction you are going.

bamaslaw

All-SEC
Jan 16, 2005
Atlanta, GA
As an Atlantan - I suggest you park at the Inman Park station - East 3 if you take MARTA. It's on the same line as the Dome/Vine City so you don't have to get off at Five Points and it's in one of the better neighborhoods in the city. There's also a pretty good amount of parking, and there's lot of very good restaurants in the area afterwards if you want to get dinner after the game.

Edit - the above advice to go to the Vine City station after the game is GOLD. Do that - you'll be able to get a seat before the massive surge of people that get on at the Dome station.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.