Game Thread: Ole Miss vs Boise St

twofbyc

Suspended
Oct 14, 2009
I am glad Bama has a deep group of wr's - ol spit db's are decleating the blue ponies....

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
In the playoff era, the conference can't afford for Ole Miss to mess around and lose this game

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
In the playoff era, the conference can't afford for Ole Miss to mess around and lose this game

Why? As long as we take care of business, it doesn't matter. The more losses the better. That is why I never said that it was better to play auburn with only one loss. If they had more losses, we would have gone to the SECCG.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I just flipped over from the Aggie/USCe game and checked this boxscore.....SIX INTS!!!??!! This one must be UGLY so far....Seems Bo is still the same turnover machine.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Wow...Pollack got even thinner in the summer.
I almost wonder if he's anorexic. He's done the opposite of Tebow in that Tebow probably is a little bit fitter and healthier than he was when he was playing. Pollack just looks almost sick. Someone needs to get him some fried chicken, mashed taters, and some collars greens.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.