Game Thread: Ole Miss vs Boise St

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Disagree with all of you, This is the kind of loss that will hurt perceived conference strength , especially with no knowledge of what the committee is looking for . Ole miss loss coupled with say a loss by the Tiggers or another OOC Matchup, suddenly everyone is saying the SEC is on a down cycle. Some talking heads Already predicting it. Like it or not, perception means a lot when we are talking human element and emotions.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Where in the world are the Ole Miss fans???

I bet there aren't 40K folks at the dome. The upper deck is totally empty!

Do they not take their football serious over there???

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006

They are at the big J Crew Labor Day sale.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Disagree with all of you, This is the kind of loss that will hurt perceived conference strength , especially with no knowledge of what the committee is looking for . Ole miss loss coupled with say a loss by the Tiggers or another OOC Matchup, suddenly everyone is saying the SEC is on a down cycle. Some talking heads Already predicting it. Like it or not, perception means a lot when we are talking human element and emotions.
Don't over think it.

I just love seeing the Ole Miss hype get exposed again. Right now, they don't look like they can contend in the SECw.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Boise only sold 1,200 tickets for this game. They're the reason the dome is empty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I almost wonder if he's anorexic. He's done the opposite of Tebow in that Tebow probably is a little bit fitter and healthier than he was when he was playing. Pollack just looks almost sick. Someone needs to get him some fried chicken, mashed taters, and some collars greens.

Yeah, he looked like was about to pass out standing there. Men....it doesn't look attractive to be that skinny.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Everyone knows the ACC is a joke yet FSU is already a shoe-in for a spot in the playoff. Evidently, conference strength doesn't matter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Boise only sold 1,200 tickets for this game. They're the reason the dome is empty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, it looks like Boise is a big time program! Looks like they are supporting their school worse than a High School team.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Ole Miss doesn't have an SEC running back. They are all scat backs. They have decent receivers but no QB..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.