Game Thread: Ole Miss vs Boise St

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Well everyone thought we would have one tough game and one easy game against Ole Miss and aTm. Looks like that will turn out to be true, just swap the teams.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Everyone knows the ACC is a joke yet FSU is already a shoe-in for a spot in the playoff. Evidently, conference strength doesn't matter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's assuming that FSU goes undefeated. Don't think for a second that a one loss FSU is a lock with the perceived weakness of their conference and schedule. I don't think that this loss would be too damning of the SEC. However, if Ole Miss can't survive, LSU loses to Wisconsin, and really any other underdogs win, it could be a knock against a 1 loss team.

It could also have an effect on whether or not two SEC teams could get into the playoffs.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Everyone knows the ACC is a joke yet FSU is already a shoe-in for a spot in the playoff. Evidently, conference strength doesn't matter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Let FSU lose a game. See what happens. I am not confident Bama will go unbeaten. Especially since we have an unknown at QB and Nick has one undefeated season.... Ever! Why not wish for every possible advantage.
That said, I can't pull for Ole sis, just hope they win

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Let FSU lose a game. See what happens. I am not confident Bama will go unbeaten. Especially since we have an unknown at QB and Nick has one undefeated season.... Ever! Why not wish for every possible advantage.
That said, I can't pull for Ole sis, just hope they win
My point was this: win all your games and you're in, just like always. The playoff doesn't change that.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Louisiana monroe beat Wake. That helps the ACC. I can't stand Florida state and hope some team beats the dawg out of them. It won't happen in conference.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Ole Miss will probably win this game because one of their athletes will eventually make a play.

But they have lost the argument in the court of public opinion that they are going to be a different kind of team this year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.