Temple v. Vanderbilt

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
one game does not defined a team, win or lose. Vandy loss many talented starters from last year. Mason will have to re stock what Franklin built. everything takes time. I like Mason and believe he will make Vandy competitive again, but it will take time to find players to fit his schemes. its a long season...

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I'm thinking that Coach Mason should have stayed at Stanford until he received a better offer, one where he'd have a fighting chance to win.

I'd like to look back at the thread where TideFans thought they'd, Vandy, end up at the end of the season.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I was a little nervous about my preseason picks that left Vandy at 0-8 in the SEC, but I think now I am looking pretty smart with that one. Unfortunately, I had USC going 11-1, which looks as horrible as their defense.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
one game does not defined a team, win or lose. Vandy loss many talented starters from last year. Mason will have to re stock what Franklin built. everything takes time. I like Mason and believe he will make Vandy competitive again, but it will take time to find players to fit his schemes. its a long season...

Scheme , no scheme. You don't get pummeled by Temple

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.