Temple v. Vanderbilt

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Exactly..I hate it for Vandy, but, goodness this is freaking Temple whipping them like this..I never liked Franklin as a human being, but, the man could flat out coach..Vandy looks as bad as I've ever seen them & they've had some god awful teams over the years..Mason won't be around long cause this is Temple that demolishing Vandy..That's not good..Temple should never ever blow out an SEC team..Ever..
His body language, speech, everything leading up to the game, and during the game suggests Mason is in over his head.
I'm praying for the day when coaches are forced to finish out the year (including the bowl game) when they are hired by another college. Really wish Franklin hadn't left. I like all the SEC teams actually being legit

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Exactly..I hate it for Vandy, but, goodness this is freaking Temple whipping them like this..I never liked Franklin as a human being, but, the man could flat out coach..Vandy looks as bad as I've ever seen them & they've had some god awful teams over the years..Mason won't be around long cause this is Temple that demolishing Vandy..That's not good..Temple should never ever blow out an SEC team..Ever..
Mason may one day be a good HC, but he was not ready for this. Vandy needs a guy with a little fire, DM is too laid back.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I finished watching the game this morning. James Franklin is a good coach. Mason ... not so much. The talent pool may be less than last year, but a lot of what I saw was poor coaching. Vandy had no offensive points and way too many turnovers.

FWIW, I didn't think Rivers had control of the ball when his knee was down.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
This season, and maybe Mason's career at Vandy, was over as soon as he picked Dorrell as OC

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.