Timothy and Christopher arrested for having sex in Effingham, GA

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
i just assumed this was about two same sex gentlemen.

What's really sad is that the girl's name is Christopher. She sort of looks like she should be one of the Honey Boo Boo sisters.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
i just assumed this was about two same sex gentlemen.

What's really sad is that the girl's name is Christopher. She sort of looks like she should be one of the Honey Boo Boo sisters.

Dang VJ -- what ya went and posted Christopher's picture for? ;)

You were the kid that told the other kids the truth about Santa Claus too, huh?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I didn't want anyone accusing you of a "teaser" thread title.

Some folks don't like that ya know. :)

As we speak the sirens atop Charmin's computer are lit up.

Last edited:

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Sex? Check.
Incest? Check.
Inspired by cheesy movie? Check.
In a tractor trailer? Check.
In a church parking lot? Check.
Girl with a dude's name? Check.
In Florida? :p_sad:

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
Sex? Check.
Incest? Check.
Inspired by cheesy movie? Check.
In a tractor trailer? Check.
In a church parking lot? Check.
Girl with a dude's name? Check.
In Florida? :p_sad:
Not in FL, but the town does have "Effing" in its name!

I read an article a few months ago that said edgier shows (e.g., Game of Thrones) are using incest to push the envelope. It's one of the few remaining taboos. So these kids were just trying to make a little King Joffrey.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Deputies determined that the pair were brother and sister and that they had just had sex in a Kenworth tractor trailer, which was parked at Countryside Baptist Church, Ehsanipoor said. He said they admitted having sex three times after watching the movie, “The Notebook.”
I'm confused as to how the Deputies "determined" that these two had committed the act. Okay, they admitted it, but how did the topic come up in conversation? Did the brother say, "Good morning officer. I just bonked my sister," or something to that effect?
Either the Deputies were being pretty nosy or the couple was being, in addition to twisted, really dumb.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I'm confused as to how the Deputies "determined" that these two had committed the act. Okay, they admitted it, but how did the topic come up in conversation? Did the brother say, "Good morning officer. I just bonked my sister," or something to that effect?
Either the Deputies were being pretty nosy or the couple was being, in addition to twisted, really dumb.
Well Jim Bob, their cousin, who is a cop, wasn't invited and got the text afterwards and became enraged with jealousy that he was left out of the family "fun."

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.