Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. WVU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
We just walked out of the new College Football Hall of Fame store. Four WV fans were in front of us complaining loudly: " Nuthin but Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. Caint be no Hall of Fame if you just show off a few teams." Pretty funny.

And, of course, comi-con characters all over the place here in Atlanta. They're funny, too!

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I feel like my post got misinterpreted..I meant fhuhuhu. I'm not a crazy person.

Regardless, So stoked.

Last edited by a moderator:

hokiefan10

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 17, 2013
OK BAMA... YOU MAY BEAT US EVERYTIME WE PLAY BUT WE WOULD GET NO WHERE IF WE PLAYED CUPCAKES, GOTTA PLAY THE BEST TO HAVE A CHANCE TO BEAT THE BEST!!

Do us the honor of BTHO of WVU.

Love, every Hokie fan.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Me either, but if there is...

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...
If there is then we're golden. Our QBs haven't been playing in a spread system for 4-5 years like Kenny Hill. I expect Sims and Coker to improve a lot. Hill will play worse in most of his games.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
Saw on rolltide.com yesterday that announcers are Dave Pasch and Brian Griese. Pasch doing play by play. I don't recall seeing/hearing Pasch before. Anyone know of where/when I may have heard him before?

link
http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/082514aaa.html
Interesting choice with those two. At least I've heard of Griese. I've never heard many games he has called (analyzed) but seems like I remember him doing a decent job. I never liked his dad. Pasch? Never heard of him. You would think with a high profile, early season game like this they would have trotted out their A-team. Hopefully they will do a great job.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Let's do this thing! My daughter and grand daughter are coming to watch the game. My barner son in law will stay home and watch the aubies vs. the pigs. Life is good, Roll Tide!

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
I can tell gameday is close....I'm getting nervous. Seeing A&M's fast pace spread success against South Carolina makes me nervous, even more, about our came with WVU.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
If Bama fans react to tomorrow's game like they did with TAMU we'll be in trouble if we struggle at QB

Its one game. I don't expect to see stellar QB play.

I don't doubt they will find something to complain about.

Some fans probably found something wrong with how we beat ND. Just some people look at the negative first.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
  • West Virginia is 9-5 in their first road game of the season since 2000, but have won 10 straight season openers.

Just saw this statistic when I clicked on the schedule for Bama vs WVU that Bazza posted. Will that 10 game streak end tomorrow. Hopefully, it will.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
  • West Virginia is 9-5 in their first road game of the season since 2000, but have won 10 straight season openers.

Just saw this statistic when I clicked on the schedule for Bama vs WVU that Bazza posted. Will that 10 game streak end tomorrow. Hopefully, it will.

Well when you play these teams below..that streak is understandable.

William & Mary
Marshall
marshall
coastal carolina
liberty
villanova

etc...catch my drift? ;) Last time they lost an opener was when they played a decent team in Wisconsin in 2003.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.