Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. WVU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Up at 4:45 to fire up the smoker, ribs should be ready by game time. Will smoke some wings on the mini smoker for an appetizer. CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME TO START!

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Not too much going on around the Omni Hotel, dome, Park, Ferris wheel area YET. A few wandering souls with Bama gear. Nothing organized out there for fans to go to, at least not yet. Hate to say it, but there was more excitement here last year.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I have a 60" TV in my living room. I also moved my 50" from my office to my living room for today. Heh, wife wasn't to happy...

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Whoa Nellie, it's here at last. Wings and Brats are marinating, bar is clean and ready, beer is cold and flags are flying high Three daughters and 8 grandchildren coming to watch and I'm just stoked. Give 'em hell Alabama.

ETA: The bloody mary tastes really good. :biggrin2:

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Whoa Nellie, it's here at last. Wings and Brats are marinating, bar is clean and ready, beer is cold and flags are flying high Three daughters and 8 grandchildren coming to watch and I'm just stoked. Give 'em hell Alabama.

ETA: The bloody mary tastes really good. :biggrin2:
wings and brats? I got a steak marinating.

actually my day started off bad. i went for an early morning bike ride and got a flat. had to cut it short and then go for a jog instead. Nothing happened when i went jogging so I feel good. steak is marinating, Alabama football is almost here, life is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.