Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. WVU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Good afternoon to the Crimson Nation!!!

This will be my first game to watch us on the smaller TV (my larger one went out six weeks ago and I've actually gone the last six weeks without even turning the thing on). Despite personal issues that are well documented in NS, I look forward to a hopefully successful afternoon and season. I hope our fans have muted their expectations at least slightly this year while still holding to the same ultimate goal of another MNC - this one earned with a round of semi-finals.

I'm down 55 lbs since last season (and shrinking rapidly) but I did indulge in a small pizza today. No more Diet Coke, I've gone without it now for 78 days (it was an addiction). So my appetite wants the bad stuff but no dice, folks.

Let's play injury free ball, hit the hole, linemen do your jobs - EVERYONE - DO YOUR JOB!!!

Remember there's a bit of rust so bear with the coaches a bit and hopefully Kiffin will be the 2004 USC guru again.

RTR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.