Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. WVU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
Happy College Football season, everyone! The road to becoming champions starts today! I know the season "started" earlier this week, but it doesn't feel like it really starts until the day that Bama plays!

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Just for fun what do you think is more likely to happen today and your % chance? Here's mine...

1) Blake throws for 200yrds and 2 TD's - 40%
2) Yeldon runs for 150 Yrd's and 2 TD's - 85%
3) Henry runs for 100 yrds and 1 TD - 85%
4) Cooper catches 100 yrds and 1 TD - 75%
5) Drake runs for 75 Yrds 1 TD AND catches for 75Yrds 1 TD (150 APY 2TD's) 30%

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
i have a similiar setup. thank goodness for wireless boxes
Who do you have a wireless box with? I have direct TV. Not sure if you can tell but I have a 10 ft HDMI cord for the TV to reach the living room. Wireless box would be much better..

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Up at 4:45 to fire up the smoker, ribs should be ready by game time. Will smoke some wings on the mini smoker for an appetizer. CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME TO START!
I debated and decided to postpone Smoking till tomorrow. Lots to do today, and games to watch...
I've got 20 Chickens, Smoked Sausages, and Bologna's to smoke.
It's supposed to rain, but I'm under a large patio shed. :)

I am doing some Bacon wrapped Venison on the grill for today's games. Love em.

:BigA: RTR.

I've added new Alabama Shirts for the whole gang, but I'm wearing one of my old Alabama Hats, that's still full of magic... ;)

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Who do you have a wireless box with? I have direct TV. Not sure if you can tell but I have a 10 ft HDMI cord for the TV to reach the living room. Wireless box would be much better..
Uverse, 3 of 4 boxes are wireless. the DVR is hard wired. Uverse came in during the summer and changed out my boxes for free, saying they have less problems. haven't tested distance, but it is about 80 feet from the base to master bedroom box and it shows 5 bars on antennae. all in all I am pleased.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Uverse, 3 of 4 boxes are wireless. the DVR is hard wired. Uverse came in during the summer and changed out my boxes for free, saying they have less problems. haven't tested distance, but it is about 80 feet from the base to master bedroom box and it shows 5 bars on antennae. all in all I am pleased.
Interesting. I may have to see if Direct TV has wireless boxes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.