Old Farmer's Almanac predicts very bitter winter

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
my back still isnt the same after shoveling snow last winter. so i got a little pansy snowblower. hopefully it will be enough. otherwise im using thermite.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Unfortunately, it's not inconsistent at all...
Inconsistent with what?

Sorry...I should not have started another global warming derailment. :)

Here in NC it's been unseasonally cool for most of the mornings practically all summer.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Unfortunately, it's not inconsistent at all...
Apparently, NOTHING is inconsistent with climate change/global warming. Hotter? Climate change. Colder? Climate change. Drought? Climate change. Flooding from too much rain? Climate change. More snow? Climate change. Less snow? Climate change. More hurricanes? Climate change. Fewer hurricanes? Climate change.

I left out a bunch, but they pretty much have their bets hedged pretty well. They can't lose!

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Apparently, NOTHING is inconsistent with climate change/global warming. Hotter? Climate change. Colder? Climate change. Drought? Climate change. Flooding from too much rain? Climate change. More snow? Climate change. Less snow? Climate change. More hurricanes? Climate change. Fewer hurricanes? Climate change.

I left out a bunch, but they pretty much have their bets hedged pretty well. They can't lose!
That's pretty much the way my O-bot father is. No matter what happens, it is due to climate change.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
So now the deniers are using the Old Farmer's Almanac to push their views. :eek2:
Just shows you the crumbling position of the deniers. :biggrin2:

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
So now the deniers are using the Old Farmer's Almanac to push their views. :eek2:
Just shows you the crumbling position of the deniers. :biggrin2:
Yeah, and some of us refer to manipulated data, admission of scientists that critical information has been concealed and/or made up, and the fact that the "work" being done is heavily dependent on the "research" grants provided to perpetuate the fraud.

The fact that The Old Farmers Almanac will undoubtedly now come under attack from the likes of NPR won't change much. Factually speaking.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.