This forum used to be BamaNation? I didn't realize that. I was a member on

Crimson White

1st Team
Jun 17, 2014
that board like a hundred years ago. Or maybe 16. 1998 or thereabout. BamaNation, SuperBama, which was Kirk McNair's site before he started calling it BamaMag Forum, and the old BOL in the Alliance Sports days.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
that board like a hundred years ago. Or maybe 16. 1998 or thereabout. BamaNation, SuperBama, which was Kirk McNair's site before he started calling it BamaMag Forum, and the old BOL in the Alliance Sports days.
Yeah, good times. Glad they are gone.

Last edited:

Crimson White

1st Team
Jun 17, 2014
Assuming you're talking about the DuBose, Fran, Shula years, it's unfortunate that a lot of "fans" can't appreciate what they have now. As I insinuated in another thread, it's not bad on this forum like some I visit, but there are some Alabama... fans... that still aren't satisfied.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Assuming you're talking about the DuBose, Fran, Shula years, it's unfortunate that a lot of "fans" can't appreciate what they have now. As I insinuated in another thread, it's not bad on this forum like some I visit, but there are some Alabama... fans... that still aren't satisfied.
some of the guys stayed on this board for awhile before leaving, some were banned, some passed away. Some of us just stayed here in a more sheltered environment. I read the posts for about 3 years before finally joining. . Don't get fooled by the strict rules here. When things were bad, Brett , Earle, Rich and the rest let us express our displeasure, but usually in a more constructive way ( not calling out players, no personal attacks, etc).

Last edited:

Crimson White

1st Team
Jun 17, 2014
I like that there aren't a bunch of threads bashing the home team. It's a refreshing change. I don't mean to say it's all that all the time on other forums or even specific forums, but too much and too many imo. It would be silly to expect everybody to agree all the time, but there's a point it's just complaining for the sake of it. And then there are those that stir the pot intentionally. That really irritates me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.