Game Thread: OSU @ Navy

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Iowa about to score, up 17-13 over Northern Iowa in 3rd and NDSU is leading Iowa st 17-14 at half

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
announcer- its all the rage in CFB now, back shoulder throws- commenting on a play where the QB leads the receiver and he catches it with his right hand on the right sideline. there are too many games and not enough on air talent .the commentators just simply have no idea what they are talking about

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Instead of starting a thread for the Illinois - Youngstown St, I'll post it in this thread if y'all don't mind, Youngstown St is beating Illinois 9-7 with 6mins left in the 3rd..Goodness Illinois has going to hell with their football program..They should at least have a respectable football team, they are a bottom dweller for sure..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
He's got the "Deer In A Headlight" look going on for sure..The "Psychiatric Ward" in Columbus may be visited after the game by Urban..He's going to have another "spell" to deal with like he did after Bam beat the Gators when we "Processed" his nutty backside out of the SEC..I love seeing "The Suckeye's" get beat in their 1st game & kill the talk of the being the best football program we haer them talk every year..
OSU stopped on 4th down. Navy ball here we go again. Urban might retire again.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I always forget how effective the option can be when a team runs it really well. Just gashing OSU at times.

Navy has 312 yards rushing so far...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
The Suckeye's Run D is terrible..They're worn out & Navy is gashing them for huge chunks..Navy is a running team, but, they shouldn't be gashing The Suckeye's as much as they are..It's going to be a longggg year for Urban..I'm worried bout his health..LOL

The Suckeye's Run D is terrible..They're worn out & Navy is gashing them for huge chunks..Navy is a running team, but, they shouldn't be gashing The Suckeye's as much as they are..It's going to be a longggg year for Urban..I'm worried bout his health..LOL
We all are. We should send him a card or something.

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.