Game Thread: LSU vs. Wisconsin

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Regardless of what the announcers said, that was a smart move by Les to let the ball rollout with less than 2 minutes to go. Take the fumble out of the equation.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
I didn't see much of the game. When I tuned it it was the end of the 3rd. Wisconsin had a decent lead, but every play I saw was domination by LSU. How'd LSU get so far behind?

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I didn't see much of the game. When I tuned it it was the end of the 3rd. Wisconsin had a decent lead, but every play I saw was domination by LSU. How'd LSU get so far behind?
Their offense was atrocious. Kept the defense on the field way too much. Luckily for them, Wisconsin went into sleep mode. Never understood why some teams do that so early. That was a big win for LSU. Watched most of it via Tigerdroppings. Man, that site is priceless.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Whisky lost 2 interior linemen from an already depleted DLine. LSU ran it up the gut and dominated from then on. LSU also stepped up their defense and shut down Whisky's running game.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
They put it to a team vote, and LSU decided that they feel more comfortable attacking from behind.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Their offense was atrocious. Kept the defense on the field way too much. Luckily for them, Wisconsin went into sleep mode. Never understood why some teams do that so early. That was a big win for LSU. Watched most of it via Tigerdroppings. Man, that site is priceless.
Wisky's RB got hurt too. He was averaging. 9.5 yards per carry & was dominating LSU. He pulled up after a long run with a pulled hammy. After that it was a different ball game.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.