Bret Bielema says Assistants were stuck in elevator at halftime

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Re: Bret Bielema says Assistances were stuck in elevator at halftime

That link doesn't work, either. I guess al.com really wants readers to search for that story.
I figured it out. One of the words in the link is truncated into a curse word. TideFans' filter must be changing this three letter word, which could also refer to a donkey, into an ellipsis.

ETA: Missed your edit. Good catch.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
@NWARobbie Arkansas OC Jim Chaney, who was one of the coaches stuck in the elevator at Auburn, handled the topic much like we expected today.

@NWARobbie Chaney: "We just sat there awhile, hung out, played some cards and then went on to the second half. That’s kind of the way it went down."

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA

Yes but they will never have the same target on them like Alabama. It's why our team has to learn to play with supreme effort and passion every week.

It's way too early to predict but Auburn looks like a good team again this year. The HUNH is here to stay. I'm looking for a fun year of football.
It's always great when everyone wants to beat you more than they want to beat the reigning conference champs and NC runnerup. Roll Tide. :cool2:

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa

BB ran his mouth a lot about what his team was going to do to the Barners. They couldn't handle the second team qb. I haven't looked at the Hog's schedule, but unless they get KY or VU, they may end up 0 for the SEC again. He may not have time to recruit the players he needs.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

I watched some of that game and Arkansas has improved and the QB is better than what I gave him credit for. But the problem is when Nick Marshall came in it was over. Auburn's offense was too much. Their offense with Marshall just brings another dimension that is very hard to stop.
Well, that combined with arky having two (TWO) yards rushing in the second half...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.