Question: Would you like a preseason in College Football?

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I remain unconvinced.

For one thing, more hours are spent in practices that games. Another, most practices are not full contact. Your assertion lacks credibility. My opinion.

Until I see data otherwise, yours is an also an opinion.
I thought it's pretty obvious that when I say something on here it's my opinion..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I remain unconvinced.

For one thing, more hours are spent in practices that games. Another, most practices are not full contact. Your assertion lacks credibility. My opinion.

Until I see data otherwise, yours is an also an opinion.
Chris Black was injured in a scrimmage in 2012.
Eddie Jackson tore his ACL in a spring scrimmage.
Dominick Jackson was injured in one of the scrimmages.
Reuben Foster didn't finish A-Day because he injured himself.

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN
For the people talking about injures - injuries happen in practice as much as they do in a game..
Excatly. Athletes get injured, thats just fact. I don't mean to down play it but thats one of those things where its just going to happen.

Moving on... I like the idea. Dont really know who you would play though.

BadgerTidefan

1st Team
Dec 2, 2006
Jennings, FL
I'm not crazy about the idea and think it will never happen, but if it did I think the game should be following spring practice instead of in the fall. That way the media may not tend to place too much emphasis on it for the initial rankings.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I wouldn't mind a spring scrimmage against another team but not in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
What would yall think about a preseason in College Football? Yes or no? How many games if so? Who would you want to play? Thoughts...
My thoughts are , find yourself a pro team and pull for them and leave college ball alone. I quit watching pro ball about 10 years ago , it looks like the CFL with 4 downs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.