US Annex in Libya taken over by militia

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
http://news.msn.com/world/libyan-militia-fighters-enter-us-embassy-annex-in-tripoli-source

I thought this comment in the article was telling of our current administration's meddling in supporting the "Muslim Brotherhood:"

Libya
has been rocked by the worst factional violence since the 2011 fall of Muammar Gaddafi, and a Misrata-led alliance, part of it which is Islamist-leaning, now controls the capital.
Obama's attempt to support this radical Islamic group to take over Libya, Egypt, Syria and even Iraq is not only costing us as a country, it's also costing the nations where he meddled in.

Many say he's not Muslim, and that's fine. He and his administration seem to be very cozy with radical Islamics here and abroad however.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
i keep wondering if the story about his bro/cousin being a leading member of a fundamentalist islamic sect is true.
You would think its got to be some kind of connection. In my opinion he is a muslim because of his actions shows he wants to destroy this Country about as bad as any muslim group.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I think Lt. Col. Allen West recently stated what a lot of people believe but afraid to say for fear of being labeled racist. They say he doesm't get it or he doesn't understand the threats. He gets it.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
I think Lt. Col. Allen West recently stated what a lot of people believe but afraid to say for fear of being labeled racist. They say he doesm't get it or he doesn't understand the threats. He gets it.
Of course he gets it. Of all the things that cause me to have a low opinion of Obama, I don't question his intelligence. He understands the big picture.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Of course he gets it. Of all the things that cause me to have a low opinion of Obama, I don't question his intelligence. He understands the big picture.
Obama is a very intelligent person. Everything he does is intentional. Everything he does, he does for a specific reason.
With that in mind, every person must judge for themselves what those reasons are. If anyone thinks he's doing these things for the benefit of the US or it's citizens, you're either fooling yourself, or you have your head buried so deep in the sand you don't know whether it's day or night.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Obama is a very intelligent person. Everything he does is intentional. Everything he does, he does for a specific reason.
With that in mind, every person must judge for themselves what those reasons are. If anyone thinks he's doing these things for the benefit of the US or it's citizens, you're either fooling yourself, or you have your head buried so deep in the sand you don't know whether it's day or night.
So please enlighten us, for whose benefit is he doing these things?

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Funny, but that's the very first quote I thought of as I was typing my post. We'll mark that one down to either a failed attempt at humor or travel fatigue. But it ain't stupidity.
I've been VERY tired at various times in my life. I have never thought there were 60 states (57, plus 1 more, and he's not allowed to go to Alaska and Hawaii)....

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I've been VERY tired at various times in my life. I have never thought there were 60 states (57, plus 1 more, and he's not allowed to go to Alaska and Hawaii)....
Its funny but anyone who really believes that BO thought there were 57 states rather than just misspeaking is the one with issues.

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Its funny but anyone who really believes that BO thought there were 57 states rather than just misspeaking is the one with issues.
I've never misspoke that there were 57 states either.....that's like saying an apple is blue or that chicken is a drink.....

At what point do you quit making excuses for the guy?

Those on the right think he's either stupid or evil --
Those on the left think he's innovative

I happen to think he's all of the above.....

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I've never misspoke that there were 57 states either.....that's like saying an apple is blue or that chicken is a drink.....

Those on the right think he's either stupid or evil --
Those on the left think he's innovative

I happen to think he's all of the above.....
So you truly believe that BO actually thought there were 57 states rather than simply misspeaking?:rolleyes: You are letting your hate cloud your better judgement. And no, I'm not making excuses. Just using some unbiased common sense.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins

So you've never misspoke that there were 57 states. Good on you. Have you never misspoke? I suspect you have at one point or another. It happens. Sometime at more inconvenient times than others.

At what point do you stop worrying the same stupid bone? It's not like there aren't legitimate grounds for criticizing him.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
So you've never misspoke that there were 57 states. Good on you. Have you never misspoke? I suspect you have at one point or another. It happens. Sometime at more inconvenient times than others.

At what point do you stop worrying the same stupid bone? It's not like there aren't legitimate grounds for criticizing him.
I'm sure many of us have "misspoken" on occasion. Then again, many of us aren't the Leader of the Free World, and our occasions of "misspeaking" aren't when we're addressing every major media outlet in the country.
If we were in that position, we'd be sure to have our facts together, and we'd surely choose our words much more carefully..

Last edited:

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
So you truly believe that BO actually thought there were 57 states rather than simply misspeaking?:rolleyes: You are letting your hate cloud your better judgement. And no, I'm not making excuses. Just using some unbiased common sense.
Common sense? Thomas Paine might not agree. The President of the Unites States should know how many states that are United at all times.

And it's not like he caught his "misspeak" and corrected himself. Usually when one misspeaks, they catch themselves and correct.

I bet if you asked him to name the fifty state capitals, or to explain the Bill of Rights, or to name the first five Presidents in order he probably couldn't.

If someone can show me an incident where he comes off as intelligent and educated away from the TelePrompter, I'd love to see it.

Last edited:

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Come on Cajun!! He was counting the future Muslim states that we will add. Just a little slip of the tongue.:)

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
They do. They all do. The fact that you cant (or wont) comprehend that is a bit shocking.
Shocking? Lol....

That would be like Coach Saban saying, a field goal is worth 5 pts. That's just not a mistake one makes....that you can't comprehend that is what's shocking.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.