1st Team
Aug 10, 2013
Quebec city
1. Auburn
2. Tennessee
3. Ohio State
4. Florida State
5. Texas
6. Notre Dame. I'm not proud cause my fellow country men french canadien in Québec city are all cheering for this overrated team

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I see a lot of people have Auburn on their list, and that's fine. Except that if Auburn is on your list, that means you do watch Auburn play. I don't watch Auburn play (except vs. Bama). I can't watch them play. I don't have that strong a stomach.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
My top three right now are:

Auburn
LSU
FSU

if these teams lost every game...I would be happy. :) I watch these games usually halfway. If they are sure to win...I turn their game off.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
1. Every other team in the SEC except aTm and Mizzou (neither of them were fan bases I had to put up with during our Dark Decade - if the rest could go 0-12 I'd be thrilled).
I'm not sure why you give the Aggies a pass from that period...I understand they weren't conference rivals at the time, but they did hire Fran out from under us. In retrospect, we are glad they did, but they weren't trying to do us any favors when it went down. And the Aggie fan base, after they hired our hot-shot nasal-talking coach, was especially awful, in my opinion.

P.S., Sumlin's looking pretty good to replace Saban when Saban decides to retire. :biggrin:

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Just curious...............just exactly how do you watch UAB? They don't rate watching, even to see them lose.

Other than that, I'll go with your list. Swap UAB for UTw, aka Bevo U.
You make an very good point. I'll amend to say "watch lowlights" of them losing. Can't recall watching even most of a game. Enjoy the losing lowlights thoroughly, though. You can add API Lite (troy state) to that category, too.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.