Teams You Watch In Hopes They Lose

pigsinspace

1st Team
Jan 26, 2011
It is getting to the point where I do not like watching very many teams other than Bama, but I will watch Oregon lose to Stanford. I also don't mind seeing ND or Tennessee lose. As for that other team, I won't watch them hoping they will lose, but I will turn it on if I find out they are losing already.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Oregon has been good to great long enough that they aren't a Johnny Come Lately necessarily.

They've been competitive for as long as Florida just not at quite that high of a level.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Sounds like two Husky and Trojan trolls trying to make Oregon look bad.
Could be but they ruined it for me. I've also wanted to visit Oregon and I am pretty sure y'all have some great "real" fans but it's probably like our fan base where the "bandwagoners" give us a bad name if you need proof you need not look any further than a certain ex Texas State Policeman that took a trip to Lee County, Alabama is some how linked to the tide. But as it stands I look at it on what I've actually experienced around Oregon fans that I have come across.

Best of luck to you this season but don't count on me rooting for y'all. Not that me cheering 1 way or another makes a difference

Last edited:

HawaiianTide

Suspended
Jul 16, 2014
My Top Five:
1. Auburn
2. Florida
3. Oregon
4. Notre Dame
5. LSU

So sick of people rooting for other SEC schools. I get it that everyone wants the SEC to be the biggest and the baddest but with the playoff system in place now it doesn't really matter anymore and so no matter what now I want all other SEC schools to lose (except for Ole Miss as my family has ties).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.