Teams You Watch In Hopes They Lose

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Unquestionably, auburn. That is without a doubt, the WORST fan base in the nation. It kills me that some Bama fans actually pull for them when they are not playing Bama. My response to them is always "you think they are pulling for us?". I have grown to dislike Nick Marshall as much as I disliked Cam. The looks he was giving the Arkansas players after every play last week were just classless. And to think, Jamis could have just as easily ended up playing there! That is a cringe worthy thought. But, as much as I hate those people, it looks like I will have to wait until November 8th to see them lose, that is IF aTm is still hot by then. Until that time, I don't see them getting beat.
I pull for y'all. :pDT_crazy:

BamaGal99

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 1, 2011
My dad and I always say that a perfect Saturday is when Alabama wins, Auburn loses and Notre Dame loses. :)

That said, here's my list (which is similar to most everyone else's):
1. Auburn
2. Notre Dame
3. LSU
4. OSU
5. FSU
6. ESPN's flavor of the week - this week's title belongs to UGA and TA&M

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
OREGONBLITZ

well.... I never hated Oregon until i was stationed in Nebraska where I met two of the most obnoxios fans ever.

One of them was a Washington defector and acted like Oregon was the most successful team in history when they had no nattys and he thought they controlled Pete Carroll when he was at USC. He always downed the SEC and Oregon this and Oregon that. When I picked tOSU in the Rose Bowl he made a big stink about it and called me names and said Bama and Florida sucked and was a very in your face person about Oregon. And I got sick and tired about hearing about Masoli. Then when tOSU beat them he took a week of leave and locked himself in his room and made his girlfriend bring him his food. Im not making this up a 25 year old man did this. He then started hating Belotti for leaving oregon, and he hated stoops for complaining about a bogus call that happened in Eugene and acted like Stoops should be fined for arguing with a bogus call. Then he was claiming the PAC 12 dominence over the SEC in the 2000s when it was USC leading the charge over Arkansas and Auburn and UCLA beating us twice, and he acted like Oregon did more than beat 1 Derek Dooley coached team and didnt lose to a SEC top echelon team (LSU) and a very lacking defense (auburn) that its offense (Cam) decided not to get off the bus.

The Other was a USC "sunshine and rainbows" fan and would talk up Boise, Oregon, and Okie Dokie State and would totally call anything you said about defense winning championship Bull dookie. I am like 20-1 at picking games with hime the only loss was last years AFCCG, but I got him back big time in the SB

I dont outright hate Oregon its more or less I find the" Its all about the offense" theory kinda ridiculous. Is Oregon's offense great? 10000+ yes, but how bout their defense... blah. If Oregon gets a legit defense that is crazy good I would probably take them off my list, but until then I just hope these two fans have little to talk about

Last edited:

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
tennessee
auburn
state penn
wvu

any team spurrier is coaching
any team urban is coaching
any team todd graham is coaching

oregonbltzkrieg

1st Team
Sep 17, 2013
Ducks at Warp Speed
OREGONBLITZ

well.... I never hated Oregon until i was stationed in Nebraska where I met two of the most obnoxios fans ever.

One of them was a Washington defector and acted like Oregon was the most successful team in history when they had no nattys and he thought they controlled Pete Carroll when he was at USC. He always downed the SEC and Oregon this and Oregon that. When I picked tOSU in the Rose Bowl he made a big stink about it and called me names and said Bama and Florida sucked and was a very in your face person about Oregon. And I got sick and tired about hearing about Masoli. Then when tOSU beat them he took a week of leave and locked himself in his room and made his girlfriend bring him his food. Im not making this up a 25 year old man did this. He then started hating Belotti for leaving oregon, and he hated stoops for complaining about a bogus call that happened in Eugene and acted like Stoops should be fined for arguing with a bogus call. Then he was claiming the PAC 12 dominence over the SEC in the 2000s when it was USC leading the charge over Arkansas and Auburn and UCLA beating us twice, and he acted like Oregon did more than beat 1 Derek Dooley coached team and didnt lose to a SEC top echelon team (LSU) and a very lacking defense (auburn) that its offense (Cam) decided not to get off the bus.

The Other was a USC "sunshine and rainbows" fan and would talk up Boise, Oregon, and Okie Dokie State and would totally call anything you said about defense winning championship Bull dookie. I am like 20-1 at picking games with hime the only loss was last years AFCCG, but I got him back big time in the SB

I dont outright hate Oregon its more or less I find the" Its all about the offense" theory kinda ridiculous. Is Oregon's offense great? 10000+ yes, but how bout their defense... blah. If Oregon gets a legit defense that is crazy good I would probably take them off my list, but until then I just hope these two fans have little to talk about
Sounds like two Husky and Trojan trolls trying to make Oregon look bad.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.