Miami
USC
Ohio State
Oregon

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Auburn is definitely not on my list. Every time I watch, they win. For example, I turned over to the UGA game last year just in time to see the immaculate reception. So...I always pick Auburn to win, and I never watch them play if they aren't playing us.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
1. Every other team in the SEC except aTm and Mizzou (neither of them were fan bases I had to put up with during our Dark Decade - if the rest could go 0-12 I'd be thrilled).

2. arky, barn, jorts, uga, ky, who's, admiral ackbars, mititipi tate, chickens, home depot's team, vandy

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
FSU at the moment. I want to hear Winston try and articulate in the post game what went wrong. I have a bag of popcorn saved for the occasion.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Non-SEC teams and those lined up on the other side of the line of scrimmage from us trying to take us down.

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
All of these qualify as teams I hate but if they are on our schedule, I really want them to face us undefeated. If they are not on our schedule however ...

Anyone in the Big or PAC Anything or any independents in the top 25. Happy anytime to see Urban Meyer crying and Stanford curb stomping Oregon is always a favorite.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
I personally root like heck for any SEC team playing out of conference. It helps us when the conference is considered strong especially from a historical perspective.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
1. Jawjaw bc they have the absolute worst gutter trash fan base in the nation
2. ohio state. almost the same reason.
3. Michigan. Not sure why but I think it is funny when they lose.
4. Texas. same as michigan.

I refuse to watch notre dame even though i enjoy them losing. i refuse to help their ratings.

bama119

1st Team
Aug 4, 2001
Eufaula, Al.
I personally root like heck for any SEC team playing out of conference. It helps us when the conference is considered strong especially from a historical perspective.
I totally agree. We want to talk about the SEC being the toughest conference, but the SEC has to win out of conference games for that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.