CFB Live-"Alabama is the most overrated team in the country."

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
don't watch any of these type shows. You will be happier for it. These hacks are miserable people who get off on saying asinine things just to get people watching their shows. Just stop watching and quit posting their comments on our boards.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
He could be right, or he could be wrong. We just don't know yet. But based on Saturdays game only, I'm standing by my preseason prediction that we lose 2-3 ball games this yr. I'm sorry, but I do not believe that this team can win an sec championship with the defense that was on the field Saturday afternoon. It will be interesting to see how much improvement there is on that side of the ball once DePriest comes back.

Last edited:

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
don't watch any of these type shows. You will be happier for it. These hacks are miserable people who get off on saying asinine things just to get people watching their shows. Just stop watching and quit posting their comments on our boards.
I enjoy those shows. I guess I don't get threatened when somebody say we aren't the best in the Universe. I like a different take on things, and I like seeing people make bold predictions that come back and make them look like fools. I don't mind pundits or detractors. It has entertainment value, and that's why they are wildly popular. The happiness in my life is not going to be determined by what Mr. Meany Head said about my favorite CFB team on the evil 4 letter network! -lol

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
It's one game, people.

Somebody go back and tell me what national champ contenders Auburn looked like last year in both week one AND week six.

TD4Bama

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 21, 2004
Why does Danny Doody (Kanell) dislike Alabama so much? Alabama did not play them during his tenure at FSU and to my knowledge he didn't want to be recruited by Bama? Maybe it is just Jealously? What do you think?

I understand Joey Galloway hating the SEC because he is an OSU grad...., well he went there for four years not sure if he graduated?

A Win is a Win and everything that happened bad can be corrected. I don't hear any fat lady singing! RTR!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
The same people who get worked up about what somebody says on ESPN are the same people who lose their cool on this board when someone has a different opinion. I wonder how those people are able to interact with coworkers, friends, family etc. You can learn something from people who have a different opinion..

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
How impressive did OSU and FSU looking their games? Of course, Galloway and Kanel won't dare speak ill of their alma maters and yet those teams were quite as underwhelming in their games as Alabama. ESPN needs to stop calling these type of guys "experts".

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Same. I've stopped subjecting myself to stuff like this and I've been enjoying sports 10 times more than I used to.

You wouldn't listen to a guy sit in front of a TV and tell you how ugly your wife is and how stupid your kids are.
Nope because I would go all Liam Neison on him.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Truthfully, we don't know how good any team is yet. It's just too early. Bama is still a work in progress and I for one am glad the target is off our back. Overrated? If we are it's because pundits like these two are the ones who did the rating.
I'm going to sit back and enjoy me some Alabama football! Roll Tide! Let them talk.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.