Pick the score: FL Atlantic vs. Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Well we got the first game out of the way. Some things looked good, some things looked not so good. Next up is FL Atlantic. They lost to Nebraska 55-7 so I expect us to put up some points, and hopefully, get some work on defense.

Alabama wins 45-13

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I am in the minority, I predicted Bama by 8 over WVU. Like WVU, this is another scrimmage game.. Bama31 - FAU17. do not cover again

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
If we only beat them by 14 we are in deep doo doo this year. FAU have up a Big10 record for yards Saturday.
like the West Virginia game, I don't believe the score of this game is really indicative of our season. play a lot of young guys, try some different things, see were we are. Everyone has to be patient with this team.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
FAU is w/o two of their better players in their starting QB and CB. I'm going to be a bit more optimistic this week because most of the time the largest jump in improvement is between Week 1 and Week 2. DePriest is back and I'll be shocked if #3 starts the game....Jackson, Brown, and Hump should get looks opposite Cyrus this time.

Sounds like both Sims and Coker are playing this time. If I had to guess Sims starts and plays the Majority of the 1st half w/ Coker getting maybe a couple series with the 1st team and then Coker will play the Majority of the 3rd quarter after Sims opens w/ a few series to put the game away if it isn't already. Morris probably plays the 4th qtr handing off after whatever point they take Coker out.

Bama 44 (5 TD's, 3 FG's) - Fau 10 (Early FG, Garbage TD in 4th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.