Back for another Season - what have I missed?

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Blue Half of Glasgow Scotland
Greetings tide fans, back for another roller coaster season.

My usual (if you remember me) request for info.

Being across the pond, I don't get access to any info on Bama, I actually hadn't realized the season had kicked off until this evening. A quick look at ESPN has told me that we've started 1-0 and are seeded 2. But there is a suggestion that we have started "sloppily".

Basically I'm looking to find out the general opinion of how the season is likely to pan out, and if anyone has access to one I would really appreciate a list or link to a list of the Bama games that are scheduled to be televised.

My thanks in advance,

R.T.R. / Aye Ready.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I would suggest reading the post game thread to get an idea of what fans are thinking.

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Welcome back - agreed - the pregame and post game threads will catch you up pretty quickly - Bottom Line, we are 1-0 with plenty to work on and CNS is relatively positive about the immediate future.

Bama63

1st Team
Oct 25, 2000
Louisville, KY, Jefferson
Here's a good listing of what games are scheduled to be televised where--not just Alabama games so you have to pick them out. It only goes for the next two weeks.

Personally, I was pleasantly surprised that Alabama looked as good as it did look. :)

RTR

B

BroadwayJoe777

RWBTide are you really Rush Limbaugh?............:biggrin2:

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.