Mentally challenged 24 year old man stabbed to death by black teens for phone

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Sounds like a group of thugs that tried to play the system after the fact too.

Senseless killing. I think our system would be tougher on the kids. They'd have likely gotten locked up for a really long time under some felony murder statute.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Sounds like a group of thugs that tried to play the system after the fact too.

Senseless killing. I think our system would be tougher on the kids. They'd have likely gotten locked up for a really long time under some felony murder statute.
probably out in 5 yrs if it was in baltimore

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I guess no mainstream media will touch this story, but heaven forbid if it was whites that killed a mentally challenged black boy.. I hate the way mainstream media outlets keep pushing all the white on black violence, as if it happens more than vice versa. Black on black violence is far more out of control than white on black violence. But there is no public outrage from the Social Justice Warriors on that.. Go figure.

I feel like a race war is being pushed on us.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I guess no mainstream media will touch this story, but heaven forbid if it was whites that killed a mentally challenged black boy.. I hate the way mainstream media outlets keep pushing all the white on black violence, as if it happens more than vice versa. Black on black violence is far more out of control than white on black violence. But there is no public outrage from the Social Justice Warriors on that.. Go figure.

I feel like a race war is being pushed on us.
Agreed. It's this hypocrisy that I'm so sick of. Black on white violence is 10 times if not greater than white on black violence. But let's sweep that little statistic under the rug. It's going to come to the point like in WW2 where a sleeping giant is awakened. I hope we don't get to that point, but I'm afraid we will.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.