Florida game time?

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA
There is pretty much no doubt that the Bama-UF game will be a the CBS game, right? Just looking at the lineup for Week 4 games anyway.

http://secsports.go.com/schedule/football/week/4

Date Time Matchup Network
Thu, Sep 18 7:30 PM # 6 Auburn at # 20 Kansas State ESPN
Sat, Sep 20 TBD Indiana at # 24 Missouri
Sat, Sep 20 TBD Northern Illinois at Arkansas
Sat, Sep 20 TBD Florida at # 2 Alabama
Sat, Sep 20 TBD Mississippi State at # 13 LSU
Sat, Sep 20 TBD # 9 South Carolina at Vanderbilt
Sat, Sep 20 TBD # 21 Texas A&M at SMU
Sat, Sep 20 12:00 PM Troy at # 12 Georgia SEC NETWORK
What week does the CBS broadcast start?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I wish that cbs would take moo state vs lswho so we don't have a 230 Gary and Verne showing. But it will most likely be 230 cbs

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I will be at the beach for this game. If it is on CBS, is there an app that will allow me to watch it live? I figure it won't be on Watch ESPN until later.

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA
The Black Keys are playing in Philly at night that evening. I was trying to figure out if I should try and get tickets or not. If not, I might go to Baltimore or something to see them.

bradley30

1st Team
Sep 9, 2009
Oxford, AL
Only thing about night games is getting home so late after midnight. I like the atmosphere of the afternoon games. Seems like we throttled the gators about 9 years ago during a 2:30 game. Probably the loudest I have ever heard that stadium. The noise was deafening. I think cause all of our fans were starving for success.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Gee, guys I'm disappointed in all of you.

Do you SERIOUSLY think they're going to pass up a chance to let ole Verne and Gary spend the ENTIRE AFTERNOON talking about how Alabama and Florida BOTH recruited Tim Tebow, who went to Florida and became a legend and how the current players on both teams - all of them - remind them of Tim Tebow, who once turned water into Gatorade and poured it on Urban Meyer's head, while raising Odin Lloyd from the dead to help Aaron Hernandez avoid the chair?

I mean, y'all think they gonna pass that up?

SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Nothingfaced

Scout Team
Aug 13, 2014
Speaking of CBS coverage, what is their issue with Mississippi State? Verne and Gary, I don't think, have ever done a State game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.