Florida game time?

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Could be a night game on CBS.
The TV schedule is at post # 10 in this thread. There are 3 SEC games that week. One will be at 2:30 CT on CBS. The other two will be on SECN at 3:00 CT and 6:30 CT.

The night game on CBS this year is Bama at LSU.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Speaking of CBS coverage, what is their issue with Mississippi State? Verne and Gary, I don't think, have ever done a State game.
I believe they did the 2011 MSU-Arkansas game (the day we played Ga Southern). Keep in mind that MSU only plays on CBS about every 2-3 years anyway.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
ESPN did have second choice. As usual. Should have known that.

Noon ET / 11:00 am CT Georgia vs. Troy SEC Network
3:30 pm ET / 2:30 pm CT Alabama vs. Florida CBS
3:30 pm ET / 2:30 pm CT SMU vs. Texas A&M ABC / ESPN 2
4:00 pm ET / 3:00 pm CT Missouri vs. Indiana SEC Network
7:00 pm ET / 6:00 pm CT LSU vs. Mississippi State ESPN
7:00 pm ET / 6:00 pm CT Arkansas vs. Northern Illinois ESPN U
7:30 pm ET / 6:30 pm CT Vanderbilt vs. South Carolina SEC Network

http://www.secsports.com/article/114...er-20-schedule

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
So game is at 2:30 central. Is there an app that I can watch the game on my phone? I will be at the beach sunning my buns. :)

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
So game is at 2:30 central. Is there an app that I can watch the game on my phone? I will be at the beach sunning my buns. :)
Going to the shore myself, Jessica, only my stupid flight is at 2 p.m. Hope there is wifi on the plane. If you have Directv, there is an app that will let you see their broadcasts on a tablet. There are various apps out there you can download to watch live sports on computers, but the advice is to be CAREFUL -- all sorts of malware / adware involved. Very confident you can get Eli's broadcast with an app like Tunein Radio.

Wave if you see me at the beach, I'll be the guy in the Alabama cap.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I would just try to listen to it rather than watch it if I was on the beach. Seams like it would be a better experience..

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Going to the shore myself, Jessica, only my stupid flight is at 2 p.m. Hope there is wifi on the plane. If you have Directv, there is an app that will let you see their broadcasts on a tablet. There are various apps out there you can download to watch live sports on computers, but the advice is to be CAREFUL -- all sorts of malware / adware involved. Very confident you can get Eli's broadcast with an app like Tunein Radio.

Wave if you see me at the beach, I'll be the guy in the Alabama cap.
Cool. Thanks for the tips. May be best just to listen to it if I decide I want to stay down at the beach when the game is on. I might just watch it in the room. Who knows. Wanted to keep my option open.

I have Watch ESPN, but that won't help me. I do have Directv so I will look into that option as well.

rtcjny

All-SEC
Jan 27, 2011
Hartselle ,AL
The dreaded 2:30pm CBS game in the East upper. I can feel my flesh cooking now... Just hope i dont wind up in the Chill Room down inside the stadium like last year...
I feel you. My tickets are in the East Upper. I still like the 2:30 games where I can get home at a descent time. I can bare the heat.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Haha. I'm going to Destin so I really won't be sunning my buns per se.

More than likely I will watch it in the room, but wanted to be prepared just in case.
probably a good idea not to sun your buns. there is only one place on the body worse to sunburn. besides those types of beaches can be bad.

I love Destin and I need to get back down there again soon. I will be stuck here in Atlanta that weekend. I love the 3:30 game personally.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.